Alanna joined Paine Edmonds in 2020 as an articled student and was called to the Bar in 2021. Her practice focuses on personal injury, insurance, wills and estates.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar – 2021
- National Committee on Accreditation – Certification 2019
- The University of Kent, Canterbury England – Bachelor of Laws with Honours completed 2017
- University of Ottawa – Honours Bachelor of Social Science with a double major in criminology and psychology – completed in 2012
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
As a law student, Alanna was a member of the Canadian Law Society, a society focused on supporting Canadians studying in the UK and assisting them in bringing their education back to Canada. She volunteered with the Kent Law Clinic, which provides free legal advice and representation to those who cannot afford it in Kent.
Alanna is proficient in French she spent a semester in Lyon, France at L’Université Jean Moulin, where she studied philosophy and law. Alanna enjoys travelling, swimming and became a certified scuba diver on the Great Barrier Reef.