After completing his articles at Paine Edmonds, Keith joined the firm as an associate in 2015. He is a member of the Family Law practice group, capitalizing on his extensive experience working with youth and families in crisis from his previous work with the City of Vancouver and Connexus Family & Children Services. He is also a member of the Business & Property Law practice group.
As a law student, Keith volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada working to provide legal advice for community members on social assistance. Keith interned at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal with the Honourable Mr. Justice Bradley V. Green, gaining valuable insight into the workings of the judiciary.
- Called to the Bar in British Columbia
- University of New Brunswick - Juris Doctor
- Umeå University- Semester abroad
- University of British Columbia - Bachelor of Arts (History)
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Suite 1100 - 510 Burrard St., Vancouver, BC, V6C 3A8
Tel: 604-683-1211 | Local 233 | 1-800-669-8599 (BC only) | Fax: 604-681-5084